All services and communication, email or otherwise, delivered by Beata Tworek, (your “Practitioner”), as well as information set forth on this website (empoweredrecreations.com) are meant to help you in your life. However, ‘intuitive coaching’ and ‘energy work’ are not professional mental health care or medical care. If you feel serious mental or physical unease to the point that it is interfering with your ability to function, please have the courage to seek the help you need in the form of a professional counselor or doctor.
In that spirit, by purchasing services from your Practitioner, you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
- I understand that the services I will be receiving from my Practitioner are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my Practitioner is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional.
- I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
- I understand that the services offered by my Practitioner is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Practitioner are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving well-being. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my Practitioner to assist me in achieving such goals.
- I understand that to the extent our work together may include career or business advice and that my Practitioner is not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased clientelle, profitability and or business success.
- I understand that my Practitioner will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. If I report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if my Practitioner is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, she will do so to the extent the law requires.
- I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype and other technology.
- I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge my Practitioner, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Practitioner as a result of the advice given by my Practitioner or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.